Sunday, March 17, 2013

Organization & Sex and the City

At the moment, I am buried underneath my covers, with my netbook on my hip, and Sex and the City on in the background.

Do you ever feel as though time just whizzes by, leaving you standing there confused and surprised?
One minute I'm putting on my makeup, figuring out my outfit, then I'm out the door for school, then home and right into my sweats, and in a flash I am already in bed ready to fall asleep.

When you're disorganized, like myself, time can pass by far quicker than you hope.
Usually, nothing actually gets done during that time.
Organization is key, it's the key, to opening that door that's holding you back from where you want to be.
Or at least for me it is.

A set schedule or routine can seem hard to follow at first, but it's like putting on makeup..
There is nothing wrong with a routine, in fact it makes things so much simpler and the more you get used to it the quicker things get done, leaving you with more time to add other things into your schedule.

I'm in need of a good, set, daily routine and schedule, to bring order back to my days and get things done.
Since I've been lacking that order lately, I feel I should apologize since it's caused a lack of activity on my blog and other places as well.
I've found inspiration to organize myself from other people, bloggers, vloggers, and from watching television as well, as silly as that may sound.
One show in particular is Sex and the City.

If there is one show I will forever love, no matter how many times I watch the same episodes, it is Sex and the City.
The friendship, the love, the fashion, the city, everything!
The show completely turns around any mood I'm in and puts a smile on my face.
Carrie Bradshaw has a great career, a fantastic closet, and a seemingly carefree yet organized life.
Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda are inspiration as well.

I can envision myself in my future Manhattan apartment, with a beautiful view of the city skyline from a full wall window, relaxing on a long sofa with my computer on my lap, and Sex and the City still playing on my television screen, with Carrie Bradshaw's narration and fabulous words of wisdom.
 
If I want that, I need to start getting organized now!
I hope to reorganize myself tomorrow, so that I can get back to a good routine and start doing things I enjoy in a set schedule, including posting on my blog and pages!
Thank you all for still checking up on here, there will be new posts up soon!
Goodnight,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment