Sunday, March 3, 2013

Mini Haul : OPI, Wet n Wild, Maybelline

I have not been shopping in, what seems like, forever.
I was not expecting to even go shopping recently, but I was out and at Value Drugs, so I decided to just pick up a few things while I had the chance.




Not the most exciting "haul".. It's just a few items I had at the top of my list.
My lists are gigantic and full of items I want to try and items I want to try more of.
These items weren't specifically on my list, but brow pencils and more nail polish were.
I bought myself another Maybelline Baby Lips, two Wet n Wild brow & eye liner pencils, an OPI and a Wet n Wild nail lacquer.


A lot of my nail lacquers are beginning to dry and get gooey and thick, and I've been in need of a new baby pink shade.
OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy is a sweet sheer nude pink that is great to wear by itself or as a base for a french manicure.
 Wet n Wild Undercover is a pretty rusty pink shade, which is nice for the fall and winter, so I'll be wearing this one while I still can, and I couldn't pass it up at only $0.99!

Since my Revlon Brow Fantasy pencil dried out ridiculously quick, I've been in need of a new brow pencil.
I picked up two Wet n Wild brow & eye liner pencils, only $0.99 each, in the colors taupe and dark brown.
Dark brown is too dark for my brows, but taupe is a good shade.
I'll have a review on these soon, after I get to try them out more.

Since my first Maybelline Baby Lips is almost gone, I picked up another one.
I love how it makes my lips look and feel soft and full, but I am starting to grow a reliance on it, so this might be the last one I buy.


So that's my mini haul!
Hopefully I'll have a bigger one up soon as well as more reviews and fashion posts!
xoxo
What's your favorite lip balm?

No comments:

Post a Comment