Thursday, April 18, 2013

NEW Summer Limited Edition Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

The Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows have been a big hit ever since they first came out.
They go on with ease, are creamy, pigmented, and stay on for hours.

Recently, while I was at Bed Bath & Beyond, I noticed a collection of new shadows in the makeup section.
Unfortunately there were only three colors left (not sure out of how many), but I only picked up one.
The color I picked up is Seashore Frosts, which is a gorgeous duochrome shadow that contains a light blue shade that goes with my prom dress.










These pictures really do not give this shadow enough justice at all.
In person there are several shades of colors in this eyeshadow.
Depending where the light hits, different spots are gold and appear as highlight, other areas are a dark blue, and others a light blue and green.

By swiping on this one product, you'll look as if you did way more work than you actually did to achieve a gorgeous outcome.
I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes the next hyped about product for spring and summer.
It can be worn with many different outfits as well, since it isn't too bold, but when the light hits it it can also add to any look.
I highly recommend picking up this shadow if you spot it!
xoxo

Are you excited for new summer makeup?!




No comments:

Post a Comment