Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas day and gifts! Candles, Clothes, Accessories and more!



Another Merry Christmas!
Time passes by so quickly when opening presents.. It started at 10am with coffee and french toast all the way until 3pm, followed by appetizers and dinner.
I do love receiving gifts, but seeing people open my gifts was the best part. 

 I want to say another thank you to my family for these lovely presents! 
..and now to share what I received!






●Marc by Marc Jacobs Black High Heeled Rain Boots ●Black Fedora ●Gold Rimmed Aviators ●Pomegranate, Violet Petals, 2 Summer's Rain Candles ●Flower Votive Holder & Votives ●Silver Lace Chandelier Earrings ●Silver Chain Bracelet with Crystal Studs ●Gold Bangles with Glitter and Crystals ●Pride & Prejudice (book) ●100 Years of Fashion (book) ●Breakfast at Tiffany's (dvd) ●The Devil Wears Prada (dvd) ●Gift Cards ●Candy Cane (huge! lol) ●Bath Robe ●Sleep Eye Mask ●Jeggings: Black, Taupe ●Black Velour Pants ●Lace Peplum Top ●Oversize Tea ●2 Spaghetti Strap Tops (grey, taupe) ●Knit Slipper Socks

I've had an obsession with candles this year, and it seems everyone picked up on it! :) 
My Marc by Marc Jacobs boots are my favorite gift though. I saw them online a few months ago and fell in love at first sight! The little bow.. The high heel.. How sleek they are.. The flattering shape.. Love!

Over course spending time with family I do not see often is the best part of Christmas. Things feel more special when everyone comes together, eats at the same table, and talk and share laughs with each other.
It was a lovely day and I hope you all had a lovely day as well!
xoxo

What was your favorite part of today? Is there one gift you received that topped all the others?

No comments:

Post a Comment