Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas! ✴ from a lover of cosmetics, fashion, and all things beauty!

It's Christmas!
I figured there is no better time than Christmas to write a first blog post, though I'm sure most of you will be out enjoying the company of your loved ones (like I will be, but everyone is still sleeping now..).
I am a self declared beauty addict.
I love magazines, books, makeup, hair care, skin care, nail varnish, clothing, shoes, accessories, perfume.. Anything related to beauty, I can't get enough of!
I enjoy writing as well as conversing, so what a perfect medium to write on a blog where I'll be talking to you!
So! My name is Melanie, I am a senior in high school at this moment, applying to go to college for Fashion Merchandising Management. This blog will be for reviewing products as much as also showing you all what I have/buy as well as any tips I may have. I hope from sharing with you all, I can help make shopping easier for you!
For those who celebrate, Merry Christmas! For those who don't, have just as wonderful a day! :)

xoxo Melanie & Levi
(Meet Levi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment