Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Drugstore Makeup Haul!


I placed an order on Ulta on Thursday when they offered 20% total purchases.
No surprise, I was sucked into the offer, since I planned on going shopping soon anyway.
I bought some hyped about products and other products that have received great reviews as well.
Let's see what's inside..


It's like opening a present~


All those goodies!
As you can see, half of the products are from NYX.
I've been so pleased with NYX products that I decided to invest a little more.
Their products have fantastic pigment and consistency, and they cost so little.

NYX Matte Lipstick - Indie Flick, Angel
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Tea Rose, French Kiss
NYX Lip Liner Pencil - PeekaBoo Neutral
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Rust
NYX HD Eye Shadow Base
NYX Blush - Amber, Mocha

Following the hype, a little late, I bought some Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow,
and I am so glad that I did! They have fantastic pigment, go on so creamy and smooth, and they stay on for a really long time.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow - Bad to the Bronze, Pomegranate Punk
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Metal Eyeshadow - Barely Branded

The rest:
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick - Fairest Nude
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Peach Parfait, Berry Smoothie
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm - Quenched

I am very pleased with all of these products, so much so, that I want more of them!
The shopping cravings never end..
xoxo

Have you tried any of these products yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment