Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years! Day of Shopping, Fashion Haul!

Happy New Years!!!
A whole new year, new opportunities, new experiences! New Year resolutions!
My resolution.. Start working out again!

Today, I did not work out, but I went shopping to spend my gift cards I received for Christmas, and now I'm watching Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve with a mug of Ghirardelli peppermint hot cocoa! :)

I visited my favorite store, Annie Sez. They sell discounted designer items, and then they usually have sales which make the prices go down even more! Everything they sell is on trend and, for the most part, gorgeous. I never go home unhappy!
Let's see what I got! 

 
These shoes are definitely my favorite purchase today. They are just precious! Tassels and loafers are completely in right now, and the leopard print is so classic.
They go with almost everything in my closet and I just absolutely adore them!
(Kelsi Dagger)

These are a pair of brown jeggings that are so so comfortable.
I've really been liking jeggings recently. I'm not one who wears leggings as pants, and I love my jeans but sometimes you want something more easy. Jeggings are perfect for that!
(Labijou)

 Now this jacket... I spotted this beauty before I even stepped into the store. It was on a mannequin in front of the window and I went right over to it the second I was inside.
It reminds me of a Chanel suit jacket.
The colors are gorgeous and the fit is appropriate.
I feel I'll have to find a perfect pencil skirt to really compliment this classy jacket. As you can see, my jeans just do not do it justice.
(Xoxo)



 I've never felt so fabulous in another piece of clothing..
I spotted the large fur collar with leopard print on a rack and I was instantly drawn to it.
It is cozy, but so fabulous. I really enjoy when a piece of clothing has both those qualities.
 I feel like I should be sitting in a cabin in front of a roaring fire with a hot mug of mulled wine when I wear this.. while it's snowing out.. with an attractive man by my side..
Too much to ask for?
(Tempo Paris)

 Another cozy item! I can't get enough!
I love my sweaters, but I love when they're attractive even more. The wide neckline is just the right size to reveal some neck and collar, but not too much. Also the fact that the collar looks like a scarf! So cute!
 Perfect for casual, but can easily be dressed up with nice pants, heals, and statement earrings.
(La Cité)

So those were my purchases today! Compared to their actual prices and the prices I paid after discounts, I saved about 50%! Love Annie Sez!
Hope you all enjoyed my purchases!
Don't be afraid to try current trends, but make sure they're items you would still wear if those trends were to end! Mixing a little of classic and trendy is always a safe bet!

Hope you all have a fantastic New Year as well!!!
xoxo

Did you make any New Year resolutions?!

No comments:

Post a Comment