Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Review - Drugstore Highlighter!

As you might have seen in my last blog post, I tried out a blush, bronzer, and highlighter trio that was a complete bust.
After returning that, I went to Bed Bath & Beyond with my brother. While he was choosing bedding, I wandered off to the makeup section.
I had researched what some good highlighters at the drugstore were before hand and came across one product by Prestige.
Prestige Skin Loving Minerals - sunbaked Mineral Bronzing Powder MBZ-03 Pure Shimmer
It definitely is pure shimmer!
The pigment in this is just fantastic! After buying it, I opened it right away to test it. All it took was one swipe!
It is a mix of peachy bronze and gold. The glow you receive from this product is just as fantastic as the pigment.
It has a smooth texture even though it is a powder, and blends wonderfully.
I put it on in the car and went right out to a New Years party. It lasted all day and night until I took it off at 2am.

It's my favorite new purchase!

I could 100% recommend this product, but for those with cool skin tones the gold pigment might not be the best for you.

Other shades include: Rich Bronze and Glam Tan.

I hope this review helped you!  
Finding good highlighters can be a little difficult, but this product solved that issue for me.
Hope you all had a wonderful New Years day yesterday! :)
xoxo

Do you research products before purchasing them?

FYI: I wore my Rimmel London Match Perfection foundation that I reviewed yesterday and it lasted the whole day and night! (1pm to 2am) No touch ups done or necessary. I did not set it either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment