Thursday, January 31, 2013

Winter Favorites! ❅ Tops

Sweaters, jackets, and coats.
Oversized or fitted.
Always comfortable!

Let's start with..
Coats!
 One of the most classic pieces of clothing you should own..
A pea coat!
It keeps you warm and looks great.
A pea coat is necessary to have in my winter wardrobe.
The broad lapels, double breasted front, and big buttons.. They're just gorgeous!
 

Vests!
 Fur!!!
I absolutely adore this vest!
This is definitely my favorite outerwear for winter. It is stunning!
It's soft and cozy and keeps my body warm.
By Michael Kors.

Cardigans!
 For when I want to be more cozy and casual, this is the cardigan I reach for.
It keeps me really warm and comfortable throughout the day.
It is great for throwing over another sweater and layering.
From Forever21.

Sweaters!
 I love sweaters that are long enough to just wear with leggings.
This pretty cream lightweight sweater is great for making cozy look more dressed up.
It has a cowl neck, but I prefer to pull it down over my shoulders.
By Jeanne Pierre
My favorite sweater for being cozy and casual!
It is a size larger than my normal, so I can wear it with leggings.
I wear it at home and I wear it out too.
It's just so cute in my opinion. 
I'm an oversized sweater lover!
From Forever21.

Hope you enjoyed my favorite winter tops!
xoxo
 
What are your favorite winter tops?

No comments:

Post a Comment