Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Resolution

Right now I am sitting on my yoga mat on my floor eating a bowl of ice cream..
Why? I just worked out.
That is my New Years resolution.
Not to sit on my floor and eat ice cream.. but to work out.
During the end of 2011 and beginning of 2012, I used to work out every day. I dropped from a size 4 pants to a size 1. Everything goes to the thighs and booty!


Since then I've been around the same size. It is not my pant size I am trying to change though, it is my fitness.
I used to have horrible fitness. I couldn't even run a mile.
Miraculously, I managed to complete a mile last year with only cramping afterwards. All due to my working out. So now, I'm making myself get back at it.
I am a crazy lover of my magazine subscriptions, and Seventeen magazine is one of those subscriptions.
Seventeen contains little workout booklets which helped me drop those pant sizes and better my fitness and health.
I still look at those little booklets, but now I'm doing the Insanity workout.
I didn't give it my all today. It will take a little willpower to get myself to get back into a workout routine again. Still, nothing feels better than being in good shape.
The whole year I worked out, it became something I enjoyed and if I skimped out on it I regretted it later. I'm hoping this year I will make time for it again.

I will become more fit. I will be in better shape.
I figure start now before bathing suit time comes around!

Remember! FIT and HEALTHY!
xoxo

Did you make a New Years resolution? Are you going through with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment