Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winter Favorites! ❅ Accessories

Winter and Fall have to be my favorite seasons of the year!
Layering and keeping nice and warm is half the reason why.
Winter is the time of the year that I consider the "cozy season".
It gets nippy outside, and that's where my winter favorites come in!

Let's start with...
Earmuffs!
These earmuffs are my all time favorite earmuffs.
They're furry, soft, and keep my ears nice and toasty.

Sunglasses!
Even in winter, the sun shines too bright for my sensitive blue eyes.
I can never go out without my sunglasses, especially when I'm driving.
From Payless.

Scarves!
 My most worn scarf.
I have a new found love for infinity scarves since this fall when I received one from a friend.
I have been craving to buy more ever since!
My cozy scarf.
It has a more pink tint to it in person.
It is soft, a bit heavy, but keeps me warm and looks adorable when I wear it with other neutral colors and riding boots.
From Forever21.

Belt!
 As you can see, I've gotten some wear out of this!
Although I love my cozy thick sweaters during these cold seasons, they can sometimes be unflattering, and that is where this favorite comes in.
I put this around my waste and what was once unflattering is now flattering!
I took this belt off a shirt I bought once at Macy's.
It's just a plain elastic belt.

Socks!
 If you do not own a pair of fuzzy socks, you have no idea what you're missing..
Fuzzy socks are my favorite type of socks.
They are easier to wear than slippers, and you can slide across the floor with them! Unless they have grips..
When my feet are warm, the rest of my body is warmer as well.

Gloves!
Again, fur!
Fingerless gloves are generally my preference for the winter.
Full gloves make holding things too difficult for me.
They keep most of my hand warm, and they're really soft and comfortable.
Also, they look fabulous!
From Sears.

Bags!
 My favorite bag for winter!
Since school takes up a majority of my schedule, I only take this bag out once in a while.
I don't want to expose this beauty to the dirty world!
However anytime I go out, this is my "go to" bag.
By Calvin Klein.
 This bag has been used for years now.
It is damaged in a few spots, but it's still in great shape.
It's my quick bag. Whenever I'm in a rush I can just grab it, throw my things in, and be on my way!
By Giani Bernini.

Hair!
I do not have a picture, but I'm sure you all know what a sock bun is, or a doughnut bun.
I love putting my hair up in a big bun, no matter the season.
It creates a sleek and put together look!

~
Those are my favorite winter accessories!
Hope you enjoyed!
xoxo

What are your favorite winter accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment