Thursday, January 31, 2013

Winter Favorites! ❅ Bottoms

During winter I'm not as "bottoms" crazy as I am in the warmer seasons.
The part I focus on the most is how comfortable they are during these cold seasons.
Like I've said, winter is my cozy season!

Let's start with..
Jeggings!
 These are not just any pair of jeans..
They are skinny, obviously, but they are stretchy too!
I have grown a huge love for jeggings since I received my first pair for Christmas.
They are a more comfortable option than regular jeans and more proper than leggings.
The perfect middle ground.
From Tilly's.

Leggings!
 For when I am wearing a longer or oversized top, I reach for my leggings.
They're comfortable, stretchy and easy to move around in.
Also, when you're wearing a thicker top, you want to keep the bottom more slimmed down to keep from looking bulky.
Leggings are great for that.
By La Classe Couture.

Sweatpants!
 Velour sweat pants.. Perfect for around the house.
They're one of my most comfortable sweatpants.
They are soft and warm and look adorable on!
From Gap.

Pajama Pants!
 How can I not mention fuzzy pajama pants..
I mentioned fuzzy socks before, and now I'm mentioning fuzzy pajama pants.
They are just the perfect pair of pants to wear to bed and keep me completely warm during the night.
They're soft, warm, comfortable, and cute.
From Colorado Clothing.

Hope you enjoyed my favorite winter bottoms!
xoxo

What are your favorite winter bottoms?

No comments:

Post a Comment