Friday, February 1, 2013

Winter Favorites! ❅ Shoes

I can never have enough shoes..
In the winter time, you need to keep those feet of yours warm!
Whenever my feet are cold, the rest of my body is cold as well.
So to keep warm, a good pair of shoes are necessary!

Let's start with..
Boots!
  These beauties are definitely my favorite pair of shoes that I've worn this winter.
Riding boots are great for everyday wear.
They aren't too tight around my calves, they are comfortable and great to wear with thick socks to keep my feet extra warm.
The best part is, if you step in mud with these babies, it only adds character!
They are riding boots after all.
By Ecote, From Urban Outfitters.

  Unlike my riding boots, stepping in mud with these boots doesn't add much character..
However, they are still my current favorite boots for dressing up a little more.
They match everything since they're black, they keep my legs warm, and they're extremely comfortable!
I can walk in them the whole entire day, from morning to night, and they do not make my feet hurt at all.
By Covington, From Sears.

Flats!
 My trendy yet classic beauties.
Trendy tassels and loafer style with the classic leopard print.
I adore these flats.
They're adorable, fashionable, and just great for any occasion during the fall and winter.
Not the best for walking in all day, since they rub the back of my ankle slightly.
By Kelsi Dagger.
I have had these flats for years now and they are still holding up.
They are really comfortable since they're made out of fabric and are more flexible.
They didn't come with studs and I wore them that way for years, but I eventually grew bored of the plainness and chose to add a little more so that I'd like them better.
Now I do!
They're fantastic for everyday wear.
By Predictions, From Payless.

Slippers!
 These used to have a bow on each with cheetah print fur pompoms on the ends of the strings..
But my puppy, Levi, liked to chew them and throw them around, and eventually tore them off.
None the less, they are still really cozy slippers!
When my feet need extra warmth, I slip them on and enjoy the comfort!
They are soft, as you can imagine, and just adorable.
From Forever21.

Hope you enjoyed my favorite winter shoes!
xoxo

What are your favorite winter shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment