Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Spring Cravings ☼ Fashion Trends 2013

Let's face it..
Winter is not over yet and we still have two months left until Spring.

There was snow on the ground this morning, which I love to see! 
I wore my riding boots, black jeggings, a white cropped sweater, and my favorite fur vest. 
The winter clothing is still being worn.
However, stores are beginning to introduce their spring collections!

Bright colors are everywhere!
Stripes are sneaking their way onto racks.
Keep your leather; it's pushed it's way into Spring too!
Short suits, my favorite, are making business look fun!
A-line dresses, black and white everything, bold designs, and bright pastels are also in.
Skin will be peeking through, whether through sheer fabric or daring cutouts. 

So many fun trends, it's hard to refuse them!

Here are some great picks for shopping inspiration I found on Polyvore.

$4,428 - thecorner.com
JASON WU Short dress

$2,015 - net-a-porter.com
Versace Cutout crepe dress

$960 - harveynichols.com
Manning Cartell Bed Of Begonias Printed Silk Organza Dress

$79 - lipsy.co.uk
Lipsy Cut Out Sleeve Skater Dress

$37 - charlotterusse.com
Mesh Cutout Scuba Peplum Dress

$46 - topshop.com
TOPSHOP Cutout Floral Bodycon Dress

$20 - newlook.com
Back And White Stripe Peplum Dress

$750 - net-a-porter.com
Saint Laurent Leather and cotton-jersey sweater

$535 - modaoperandi.com
MSGM Silk Striped Shirt

$159 - bebe.com
Bebe Paneled Leather Skirt

My current favorite website at the moment to look at for clothes for this Spring is Forever21!
They have so many beautiful options to choose from to get a head start on the spring trends!
I know I only just posted my winter favorites,
but what can I say?
I'm starting to crave bright colors and sunshine now!
xoxo

Are you excited for spring 2013?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment