Friday, February 1, 2013

Winter Favorites! ❅ Jewelry

Black, gold, bronze..
Winter is my time to wear more dark colors.
Sometimes dark outfits need some pretty bold jewelry to liven them up.
My favorite winter jewelry does just that.

Let's start with..
Earrings!
 I wear these earrings 99% of the time during the cold seasons.
They are pretty, simple, and chic.
I have been told that they look like little eggplants, but they are gorgeous looking little eggplants then!
They match all of my winter outfits, and therefore are my everyday earrings.
They were a gift from my Yaya, and I love them!
For when I want a little more color in a neutral outfit, I wear these gorgeous earrings.
Bronze, jade, copper, muted emerald green, deep emerald.. All gorgeous colors.
They're great earrings to pair with an outfit that is more toned down,that these will liven up.
I bought these at a "dime" store which is like a dollar store, but it also sells expensive clothes and jewelry.

Necklaces!
 This is hands-down my favorite necklace.
I have necklaces that mean a lot to me because they were given to me, but I bought this one while I was in Italy and it is perfect.
I love the shape, the detailing, and I love the black center with micro-shimmer inside of it.
Whenever I look at it I feel as though I'm looking into another galaxy filled with thousands of beautiful stars.
I don't know, I just really love this necklace!
Sometimes you just need something a little more bold.
A long, or short, bold necklace can make any plain top look glamorous.
When I need to dress up a top a little more, I will reach for this.
I love the shape, the textures and detailing, and how it just makes me feel a little more fabulous when I wear it.
From Sears.

Watches!
 This is the only watch I own!
I used to hate the look of watches, but that's all changed now.
When you have a watch that flatters your wrist, one that is the correct size and shape, it looks more classy and chic.
Since I have very tiny wrists, this watch is perfect for me. It is also absolutely gorgeous.
When I first saw it, I knew it was going to be mine.
Having both gold and silver in it makes it very easy to coordinate other jewelry with and clothes as well.
I wear it every single time I go out of my house, since it's an easy and quick, and pretty, way to see the time.
By Anne Klein

Rings!
 I bought this beauty in Italy when I bought the necklace above as well.
It is a gorgeous big statement ring and the middle bronze glittery part is my favorite part.
It has every bronze color in it and matches to whatever bronze or gold outfit I wear with it.
My favorite ring in my entire jewelry collection!

I hope you enjoyed my favorite winter jewelry!
xoxo

What's your favorite jewelry for winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment