Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fitness February ~ Sunday Plans

That right there is my phone wallpaper.
I see it every time I go on my phone, and it works as my reminder for getting fit this February~

My New Year's resolution was like most people's.
"start working out"
Basically... that just didn't happen.
I sat on my bum, and "tomorrow" became my favorite word.

Something about the month of February has changed my mind.
Maybe because it is getting closer to spring, for both warm weather and showing more skin, or maybe because "fitness" and "February" sound so good put together.
Either way, I've become motivated and I'm no longer putting off working out.


Today I woke up, got out of bed, and did yoga. 
Sitting on my bum all the time has completely reversed my flexibility compared to what it was last year.
That was a disappointment, but it felt really good to just get back into a routine.
I plan on doing cardio and strength training as well.
Losing weight is not my goal.
I have high hopes for getting toned and gaining muscle in specific places.
I'm also looking to just have overall physical health. 
I'd love to be able to run a mile, without walking periods, and not feel like someone is squeezing my sides or like I have weights on my feet.
I'll be making room in my days, five days a week, for this no matter what.
I've done it before, I'll do it again.

Other than working out, today I plan on painting my nails~
Sunday has become my nail painting day.
I cannot find the time to have a different nail color every single day.
I'd rather have the same color nails for a whole week, since that's how long they last anyway.
So today I plan on using my base and top coat by Rimmel London and a color from Shades of the Season, which is a CVS brand, I think.
Normally this nail polish will chip right away by itself, but with my base and top coat it can last days.
It's a gorgeous taupe/purple shade and I absolutely love the color
 Afterwards, I have some catching up to do on my reading..
I am a magazine addict.
I love reading all the interesting articles, finding out new trends, getting tips and tricks, looking at all the beautiful pictures, seeing advertisements for new products, getting samples..
There is just so much to love about magazines.
I believe I have about nine subscriptions.
I love them.
I have 1 Lucky mag, 2 Seventeen mags, 2 Glamour mags, and 3 Cosmo magazines I plan to read today.
I have a whole lot more that I need to go through and see if I skipped any, because no magazine should be left neglected!
Other than working out, painting my nails, and reading my magazines today, I'll be waiting for the mid season premiere of The Walking Dead tonight!
 
Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!
xoxo

Will you be watching The Walking Dead tonight? 

No comments:

Post a Comment