Thursday, January 3, 2013

Two Product Reviews: Eyebrow & Cheek: Revlon & NYC

Everyone knows that no makeup look is complete without the brows! Perfectly trimmed and shaped.
To achieve that perfect look, I prefer a pencil.
My eyebrows have some patches, particularly my left brow which never wants to work with me..
So to make it work, and of course the other as well, I've been using Revlon Brow Fantasy.




Revlon Brow Fantasy is two products in one! On one side is a pencil and the other a gel.
The color Light Brown matches my eyebrows really well and the gel keeps the hairs in place without making my eyebrows feel stiff.  It looks natural and I will most likely repurchase this when need be!


Next product is my NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder.
I use this to contour.
I've heard quite a few people talk about how they like this product, so I decided to give it a try myself.
720A Sunny
The powder has a matte finish.
The color is probably best for people with lighter skin.
It has a slight orange tint, but it is bronze like it says.
I do like this powder, but I think I'll continue my search for a good powder to contour with to see if I like something else more!

Hope these reviews and swatches helped you!
xoxo

Do you prefer shadow or pencil to fill in your brows?

No comments:

Post a Comment